Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darian Elijah Pillay

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cade Israel Pillay

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2015

Baby number 2, Gender revealed

Well well well... What can I say? We are super stoked that we are having another baby boy. Went for my 20 weeks scan today and without hesitation I asked to be told the gender if it was possible. Needless to say he made it quite known he is a boy by flashing his goods the whole time.


I can't find the words to describe how we feel. Cameron couldn't make this scan because of work commitments so I had to call as soon as I was done. 

When we first got pregnant we were both convinced we were having a girl, but as this pregnancy progressed I realised more and more that there were too many similarities between this pregnancy and my pregnancy with Darian. Morning sickness gone by the second trimester, similar aches and pains, similar carrying and kicks in the same place! Can you believe it! I literally feel the kicks exactly the same place Darian kicked me all through my pregnancy with him. 

Baby is very healthy and strong. Developing well and the sonographer was extremely happy with what she saw. Beautiful healthy heart beat, 10 toes & fingers, beautifuy developed brain and good strong bones! I couldn't be happier!



He even lays the same way his father and brother lay, with their hand behind this head. Very cute! And just like Darian one leg was up and the other crossed under him! 

This time round they gave us a disc with all the pics so at least Cameron can get to see it as though he was there. 

Can't wait for our little boy to arrive! Now to think of boys names!

 



No comments: